Pushline is a free application that synchronizes notifications and badges between your smartphone and a PC or Mac Computer.
Once a while the business pressure becomes heavy. You need to get your work done, and your phone continues ringing, notifying on new calls, messages, Facebook notifications. Can that be distracting? Oh, definitely, big YES. Using Pushline, you can smartly leverage this pressure, not missing the important calls and notes, and making progress with your assignment with minimum distraction.
You will never miss a phone call or message again while using your PC, even if your phone is in another room. You do not need stop working anymore on your PC to check your smartphone. Free service at your service, with no signup or registration required!
Remote phone control directly from your computer:
- Accept/Decline your phone calls
- Adjust the volume (Mute/Unmute)
- Locate your phone (even if it is on silent) by making it ring loud
- Sync your Contacts
- Dial a number
- Reply to/Send SMS messages
Smartphone to PC and Mac Computer integration
- Send notes to your phone and use them with your preferred apps (Whatsapp, Evernote, Telegram...)
- Open links on your PC from your smartphone
- Share your Phone's clipboard to your Computer seamlessly
- Hide your Desktop's Notifications with Privacy mode
Pushline is secure!
- Your notifications will be encrypted and safely transferred to your desktop: no data will ever be stored.
Pushline is very light on resources
- Low bandwidth consumption.
- Low battery consumption.
- Only 1MB on your device
Free, with NO ads
To enjoy the new service, you need to install the free Chrome Extension (Firefox and Desktop version are coming soon) on your computer:
Install free Android app to your smartphone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpushline
Developers’ website: http://www.getpushline.com/