The modern documentation transfer trends are not in favor of faxes. Once very popular, this method is now considered outdated due to the necessity to have additional equipment, phone line connection, and quality limitations on the obtained results. It is much easier to scan the document to PDF and transfer it as email attachment, or any other way if it is too big to be attached to the email.
However, there are still commercial and governmental entities, who may require you to send fax, and will not accept any alternative ways.
You always may use Post Office or Internet Café to send a fax, but it is quite expensive, and you have to get there. The free services, offered by FaxORama, may be exactly what you need to resolve the problem, especially when you do not have to send faxes too often.
Main Features of the Service:
- The service is Free!
- No Ad on the cover page (a standard way to commercialize free services)
- There is a limit of 5 pages you can send in a single fax.
- There is a maximum of 2 free faxes per day.
- Fax may be attached from the document files in the following formats: DOC, DOCX, RTF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIF, XLS, XLSX, TXT, PNG, BMP, or WPS.
- There is a maximum of 3 attachments can be used for a single fax.
- Mobile applications are available for iPhone and Android platforms.