So what does it mean - supercomputer? GStock is constructed of thousands of volunteered home desktop computers around the world, networked into one big distributed supercomputer, which indeed has a super power of combined computer resources. If you join the community, you might be willing to delegate some of your computer power to the main cause, but that is completely voluntary and will not impact the level of services, you can get from the site.
GStock’s will provide simple trading signals assisting the decision making process on any actions to be done with the stock market shares:
- BUY - Buy this stock and profit.
- SELL - Sell this stock and monetize your profit.
- No Signal - Don’t do anything with this stock right now (i.e. All BUY and SELL trading signals expire 7 days after a signal has been given).
- GStock makes informed trading easy. Rather than overwhelm traders with industry education and advice on various sophisticated technical approaches, GStock does all the work. And as we’ve explained, that work involves a vast supercomputing power that analyses each stock independently. So when GStock gives investors money-making BUY or SELL alerts, those alerts are informed. All the investor has to do is BUY and SELL for profit.
- About 2 out of every 3 GStock trades have produced profit.
- GStock has used more than 60,000 trades to calculate results. So you can be sure that some “lucky” trade did not influence the results.
- These results were produced on a period covering 2004 - 2007. Information analyzed from a considerable period of time proves consistency for the results.
GStock gives you 2 options on the site participation: Free and Premium ($30/month).
1. Open a FREE GStock Account and scroll through recently calculated signals that you can invest in.
2. Increase your chance of profiting by subscribing to the GStock Premium Account. You’ll receive a daily email newsletter with a digested list of all the newly calculated signals, including past statistics and a direct link to each stock’s page.
Once you open an account (either a FREE or a Premium Account), you can build your personal portfolio with up to 100 stocks. This will enable you to:
- easily monitor these stocks and
- be notified whenever any of these stocks receive a BUY or SELL alert by GStock.
Gstock Use Recommendations
GStock provides valuable BUY and SELL alerts on over 4,000 large and mid-sized US traded stocks.. But how do you choose which stocks to invest in? Subscribing to GStock’s simple daily alerts email is a good start. Below are several guidelines that we found to be good practice when choosing stocks:
1. Search for cyclicality, not trends.
A past long-term trend is something that each and every strategy would have succeeded in. On the other hand, a strategy that managed to locate the peaks of a stock with cyclical behavior is the one to follow you can be relatively sure that a stock that has ups and downs naturally will eventually go up again. Having a strategy that pinpoints these peaks for you is quite valuable.
2. Timing - Buy no later than 4 days after a BUY signal and sell no later than 90 days after.
A BUY or SELL signal for a specific date is not carved in stone. GStock alerts are sometimes right on the spot - and sometimes they precede or follow a stock’s movement. It’s best to buy or sell no later than 4 days after a signal for a stock was given, and to expect each trade to last about a month on average. If a trade lasts 3 months without a sell signal in sight, it is better to abandon the stock in favor of a stock with a recently calculated BUY signal.
3. Build a portfolio of around 10-20 stocks.
Modern portfolio theory suggests that a balanced portfolio contains 10-20 stocks. This way, the portfolio isn’t too sensitive to an underperforming stock, yet is not too large for beating the market.
4. Don’t forget to add your stocks to Your Portfolio.
This is the most important guideline we could give you. When you buy a stock, add it to your portfolio. When GStock issues a SELL signal to this stock, you’ll immediately be notified via email. You’ll also see a big red SELL sign near this stock in your portfolio. So it’ll be very easy for you to follow alerts on stocks you have bought into.
Website Homepage: http://www.gstock.com/?picks