This inquiry came from one of the readers, asking if the Google Voice account can be used from any phone, including the pay phone.
The brief answer is Yes, easy. In more details, there are several steps to follow through:
- If you are using payphone, deposit minimum amount of coins into.
- Call your Google Voice Number, wait for the voicemail initialization, and press the start key "*", while your voice mail greeting is playing.
- Enter you Google Voice pin and press “2” to call a desirable number. For international calls, dial “011” at the beginning.
- At the end of your call press “**” to return to the Google Voice main menu.
- If you need to dial the next number, you can press “2” again.
- BTW, as you are in the menu, you can also check your voicemail as well.