If you consider yourself as a music fan, you probably already have tons of audio, more or less carefully selected files, stored on your computer. With Amazon Cloud Player you can you’re your entire music library always with you with no need to save the files on your portable device. Now you can listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you stream music stored in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Lets you download locally to enjoy your music offline – no WIFI or mobile network needed.
- Create and edit playlists.
- Play music in the background, or controlled via lockscreen.
- Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
- Swipe playlists, artists, albums, songs, and genres to see more options.
Warning: When streaming over a mobile carrier data network connection, you should consider changing your application settings to stream only when connected to WIFI unless you have an unlimited data plan with your carrier.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (from 454 reviews).