Last month, we reviewed PhoneDeck Android application to control your smart from through your desktop computer.
Here is one more application AirDroid you may be interesting in. It is a fast, totally free utility allowing you to manage yours Android smart phone or tablet from any desktop through the Web browser.
files between Android devices and computers with drag & drop support.
Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card.
- Receive, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
- Install, uninstall, backup, search apps and do batch processing.
- Preview, delete, upload, download, set as wallpaper and photos slide show from desktop.
- Share clipboard text between desktop and device.
- Group, search, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Search, preview, upload, download, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Play, search, upload, download, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
- Multi-language support: English, 日本語, Español, Italiano, Français, Deutsch
- Show device status: Real-time ROM, SD Card, Battery, CPU and RAM status report & monitor with charts to demonstrate available/used/total resources, and one-tap memory boost.
Manager: Kill or uninstall running apps, batch operation supported.
On the Phone
On the Desktop
Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (based on more than 26K reviews).
Developers’ site: http://airdroid.com/
Google Play site: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en