Why do I think, that Aboogy is offering something different?
* You choose yourself what elements should be presented on your bookmarking page. There is set of default preloaded information that you may immediately remove.
* You create a list of links to the Web sites that you like.
* You can create categories of Web sites and group your bookmarks as you wish.
* You can easy manipulate the page elements with drag-and-drop approach.
* You can bring the most frequently used sites on the top of the page with pictures associated.
* You can import bookmarks from your browser for mild start.
* You can install a small widget to add bookmarks from your browser (IE or FireFox) with one click.
If you like the description, just check the site: http://www.aboogy.com/